- 450 grams Frozen Mixed Berries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Boiling water
- 5 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 750 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened, 3 x 250g blocks
- 90 grams white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanila extract
- 1 can evaporated milk, 375ml Can
- 320 grams white chocolate, melted, 2 blocks cadbury dream
8Recipe is created for
Line base and sides of a 6cm-deep, 22cm round springform pan with baking paper. Arrange a single layer of the berries.
Place boiling water in a small, heatproof jug. Sprinkle over gelatine. Using a fork, whisk until gelatine has dissolved.
Place cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into bowl, mix for 30 seconds on speed 4; scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat 30 seconds speed 4. With blades turning speed 4, gradually add in evaporated milk, chocolate and gelatine mixture, once you have added all mix for a further 30 seconds speed 4. Pour mixture into pan. Scatter with remaining berries. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set.
Accessories you need
You can save some of the white chocolate and grate it and sprinkle on the top
Make sure the white chocolate you buy is gluten free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)