- 30 grams Goji Berries dried
- 30 grams milk chocolate melts
- 70 grams Dried Cranberries or dried apricots (according to your tastes)
- 80 grams Pitted Dates, dried
- 70 grams mixed nuts. Ie. Pepitas, almonds, walnuts and peanuts
- 20 grams dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients except the dessicated coconut into , , insert measuring cup, speed 10 for 11 seconds.
Remove ingredients from bowl and roll into balls.
Put dessicated coconut onto plate and roll the balls in the coconut to coat.
Store in airtight container once made.
Accessories you need
You can adjust the amount of goji berries vs. cranberries or apricots to your taste or substitute for raspberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates