- 600 grams white chocolate
- 100 grams goji berries, dried
- 100 grams pistachio kernels
- 80 grams macadamia nuts
- 45 grams Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
Pepare a 20cm square tin by greasing and lining with baking paper, allowing the paper to over hang the sides.
Weigh in macadamia nuts and gently toast, 5mins/60deg/Speed 1/. Set aside
Break white chocolate into smaller pieces and put in TM bowl. Melt 4mins/37deg/Speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary. If after a second melting there are still just a few solid pieces, stir without heat until smooth 3mins/Speed 2.
Add macadamia nuts and remaining ingredients. Combine 10sec/Speed 3. Pour into prepared tin, spreading the mixture out evenly with the TM spatula and chill for at least 2 hours to set. Using the baking paper, lift out of tin, place on a chopping board and using a sharp knife cut into pieces.
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week
Accessories you need
To make thinner 'bark' shards, spread mixture over a baking paper lined baking tray or spread over your Thermomat and support with a baking tray in the fridge until set. Then break shards by hand. Makes great festive gifts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches