- 60 grams pecans
- 180 grams golden syrup
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 120 grams Butter, cubed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams SR flour
- 130 grams Milk
Place pecans into mixing bowl and chop 1-2 sec/speed 5.
Place 6 cupcake moulds into the Varoma tray and 6 on the varoma shelf, divide pecans between the 12 cupcake moulds.
Place Varoma tray onto TM lid and weigh 15g of Golden Syrup into each mould, reset scales after each measure and repeat with Varoma tray.
Set Varoma aside.
When cooking time has finished tip puddings out of the cupcake moulds into serving bowls or plates and serve with cream or icecream.
Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
Puddings can be served with extra whole pecans on top if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie