- 140 g 100% cacaco bar, roughly chopped (unsweetened)
- 55 g raw cacao butter
- 100 g raw cashews
- 60 g raw almonds
- 120 g pitted dates
- Pinch sea salt
- 130 g dried cherries
- pistachios to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place cacao into TM bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 8-9.
Add cacao butter and cashews and mill a further 15 seconds on speed 8.
Add almonds, dates and salt and mix for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Add cherries and with dial set to closed lid position mix for 20 seconds on Interval speed.
Press into lined square baking tin and with piece of baking paper on top, rub surface until smooth using the top of the MC. Press pistachios into top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
This can keep you up at night because it is so rich in antioxidants. Eat with caution!
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad