- 140 g 100% cacaco bar, roughly chopped (unsweetened)
- 55 g raw cacao butter
- 100 g raw cashews
- 60 g raw almonds
- 120 g pitted dates
- Pinch sea salt
- 130 g dried cherries
- pistachios to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place cacao into TM bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 8-9.
Add cacao butter and cashews and mill a further 15 seconds on speed 8.
Add almonds, dates and salt and mix for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Add cherries and with dial set to closed lid position mix for 20 seconds on Interval speed.
Press into lined square baking tin and with piece of baking paper on top, rub surface until smooth using the top of the MC. Press pistachios into top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
This can keep you up at night because it is so rich in antioxidants. Eat with caution!
Other users also liked...
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil