- 140 g 100% cacaco bar, roughly chopped (unsweetened)
- 55 g raw cacao butter
- 100 g raw cashews
- 60 g raw almonds
- 120 g pitted dates
- Pinch sea salt
- 130 g dried cherries
- pistachios to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place cacao into TM bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 8-9.
Add cacao butter and cashews and mill a further 15 seconds on speed 8.
Add almonds, dates and salt and mix for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Add cherries and with dial set to closed lid position mix for 20 seconds on Interval speed.
Press into lined square baking tin and with piece of baking paper on top, rub surface until smooth using the top of the MC. Press pistachios into top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
This can keep you up at night because it is so rich in antioxidants. Eat with caution!
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites