- 140 g 100% cacaco bar, roughly chopped (unsweetened)
- 55 g raw cacao butter
- 100 g raw cashews
- 60 g raw almonds
- 120 g pitted dates
- Pinch sea salt
- 130 g dried cherries
- pistachios to garnish
Place cacao into TM bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 8-9.
Add cacao butter and cashews and mill a further 15 seconds on speed 8.
Add almonds, dates and salt and mix for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Add cherries and with dial set to closed lid position mix for 20 seconds on Interval speed.
Press into lined square baking tin and with piece of baking paper on top, rub surface until smooth using the top of the MC. Press pistachios into top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
This can keep you up at night because it is so rich in antioxidants. Eat with caution!
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup