- 140 g 100% cacaco bar, roughly chopped (unsweetened)
- 55 g raw cacao butter
- 100 g raw cashews
- 60 g raw almonds
- 120 g pitted dates
- Pinch sea salt
- 130 g dried cherries
- pistachios to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place cacao into TM bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 8-9.
Add cacao butter and cashews and mill a further 15 seconds on speed 8.
Add almonds, dates and salt and mix for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Add cherries and with dial set to closed lid position mix for 20 seconds on Interval speed.
Press into lined square baking tin and with piece of baking paper on top, rub surface until smooth using the top of the MC. Press pistachios into top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
This can keep you up at night because it is so rich in antioxidants. Eat with caution!
Other users also liked...
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Energy balls
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread