- 170 g Whole almonds
- 120 g Tapioca
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder (gluten free)
- 4 Eggs
- 100 g Fruit or pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- pinch Salt
30minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Weigh in almonds and tapioca and mill, 20sec/Sp7
2. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix, 5sec/Sp5
3. Add the wet ingredients and mix again, 10sec/Sp7
4. Scrape the sides of the bowl down and mix again if needed. 3sec/Sp5
5. Cook in your waffle maker till lightly golden and enjoy!!
Accessories you need
-For the chocolate variation, use 80g tapioca plus 40g cacao, and throw in some choc chips at the end for good measure!
-I like to use pumpkin but in a pinch packaged pure apple works great or even mashed banana.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sherbie Fudge
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bliss Balls
- Variation Healthy Apricot, Nut & Seeds Bliss Balls
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Banana, Strawberry and Kale ice cream, dairy free, sugar free, GAPS friendly
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Yummy Carrot Spice Bliss Balls
- Cranberry and Cashew Protein Balls
- Healthy Gummies
- Cold marshmallow
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Creamy Tomato, Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Healthy Date and Coffee Muffins
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bikkies
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Mini Quiches
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing