- 170 g whole almonds
- 120 g Tapioca
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder (gluten free)
- 4 eggs
- 100 g Fruit or pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Weigh in almonds and tapioca and mill, 20sec/Sp7
2. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix, 5sec/Sp5
3. Add the wet ingredients and mix again, 10sec/Sp7
4. Scrape the sides of the bowl down and mix again if needed. 3sec/Sp5
5. Cook in your waffle maker till lightly golden and enjoy!!
Accessories you need
-For the chocolate variation, use 80g tapioca plus 40g cacao, and throw in some choc chips at the end for good measure!
-I like to use pumpkin but in a pinch packaged pure apple works great or even mashed banana.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.