- 100 g raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 700 g ice cubes
- 300 g blueberries
Recipe is created for
- Mill sugar 10 sec/SP 9
- Add blueberries and egg white, then add 350g ice
- Blend for 20 sec/SP 10
- Add remaining ice, blend 1 min/SP 10, using the spatula to move the ice around the bowl
[size= 14px; line-height: 21px]Witch's Guts:[/size]
- To make the "Witch's Guts", s[size= 14px]erve with blobs of yellow (pineapple) jelly and confectionery snakes or worms[/size]
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice