- 110 g rolled oats
- 10 g Cacao/cocoa powder
- 15 g Shredded coconut
- 10 medjool dates, Seeds Removed
- 120 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract/essence
- Pinch salt
Line a slice tin with baking paper/glad wrap.
Add oats, cacoa, shredded coconut, dates and salt to bowl. Pulse briefly Turbo speed x 5, in 1 second blasts. Mixture should be a crumb like texture.
Add coconut milk and vanilla to bowl. Mix on speed 3 until combined, about 7-10 seconds.
Press mixture into your slice tin. Mixture will be soft but not runny. I only pressed the mix into half of my slice tin to get a decent thickness. You could double the mix to fill up the whole slice tray.
Refrigerate until set, or put it in the freezer to get it set more quickly. Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
This is the recipe I have converted to a Thermomix method: //www.wholefoodsimply.com/chocolate-coconut-cake/
If this slice is cut into 12 pieces - it is approximately 85 calories per piece.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake