- 140 g raw almonds
- 15 medjool dates
- 170 g dessicated coconut
- 20 g raw cacao powder
- 1 level teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 3 level tbsp orange juice
- 1/4 level tsp Himalayan salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Put almonds in bowl and mill for 6 seconds Speed 9
2. Add pitted dates and blitz for 10 seconds speed 9-10, cold dates are harder to blitz
3. Add coconut, cacao, salt and vanilla and set for 12 seconds Speed 9
4. Add Orange juice and set for 6 seconds Speed 7
5. Place mixture into slice tin, the back of a hot, wet spoon helps spread & compact it.
6. Top with melted chocolate and a sprinkling of coconut, or you could make your own healthy chocolate icing (a quick google will find heaps of recipes). I use dark chocolate as it means my kids devour it!!
FOR NUT FREE use sunflower seeds instead of almonds.
Accessories you need
Using cold dates makes it harder to mix together, I recommend leaving them out of the fridge until they are room temperature. Use sunflower seeds instead of nuts to make it nut free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies