- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 400 g avocado (approx. 3 avocados), flesh only
- 120 g coconut cream
- 100 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 30 g raw cacao powder (see Tips)
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt 3 min/60°C/speed 2 or until melted.
- Add avocado, coconut cream, syrup and cacao and blend 10 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 20 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 15 sec/speed 6 or until smooth and creamy. Transfer into 6 serving glasses and serve topped with raspberries and whipped cream (optional).
If you don't have any raw cacao on hand, you can use regular cocoa powder instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab