- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 400 g avocado (approx. 3 avocados), flesh only
- 120 g coconut cream
- 100 g pure maple syrup
- 30 g raw cacao powder (see Tips)
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt 3 min/60°C/speed 2 or until melted.
- Add avocado, coconut cream, syrup and cacao and blend 10 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 20 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 15 sec/speed 6 or until smooth and creamy. Transfer into 6 serving glasses and serve topped with raspberries and whipped cream (optional).
If you don't have any raw cacao on hand, you can use regular cocoa powder instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart