- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 400 g avocado (approx. 3 avocados), flesh only
- 120 g coconut cream
- 100 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 30 g raw cacao powder (see Tips)
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt 3 min/60°C/speed 2 or until melted.
- Add avocado, coconut cream, syrup and cacao and blend 10 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 20 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 15 sec/speed 6 or until smooth and creamy. Transfer into 6 serving glasses and serve topped with raspberries and whipped cream (optional).
If you don't have any raw cacao on hand, you can use regular cocoa powder instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings