- 1 can coconut milk
- 100 grams filtered water
- 45 grams cornflour, gluten free
- 20 grams honey, natural
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the coconut milk, honey, water, cornflower and blitz quickly for 3 seconds/speed 10 - This will just blitz the cornflour before cooking.
2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and cook for 8 minutes/90 degrees/speed 4.
3. Enjoy! Serve hot from the bowl.
can be served chilled with fresh fruit or hot with your favorite dessert x
Healthy Coconut Custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops