- 100 g Dried peaches
- 70 g Dried Pineapple
- 50 g raw unsalted macadamias
- 30 g dessicated coconut
- 5 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into the bowl and mix on speed 8 for 30 seconds.
2. Transfer onto thermomat.
You can either place into a small, lined container and refrigerate then cut into squares; or roll into balls. If desired you could also roll them in extra cocunut.
Simple, delicious, healthy. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles