- 100 g Dried peaches
- 70 g Dried Pineapple
- 50 g raw unsalted macadamias
- 30 g dessicated coconut
- 5 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into the bowl and mix on speed 8 for 30 seconds.
2. Transfer onto thermomat.
You can either place into a small, lined container and refrigerate then cut into squares; or roll into balls. If desired you could also roll them in extra cocunut.
Simple, delicious, healthy. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls