- 100 g Dried peaches
- 70 g Dried Pineapple
- 50 g raw unsalted macadamias
- 30 g dessicated coconut
- 5 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into the bowl and mix on speed 8 for 30 seconds.
2. Transfer onto thermomat.
You can either place into a small, lined container and refrigerate then cut into squares; or roll into balls. If desired you could also roll them in extra cocunut.
Simple, delicious, healthy. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice