- 200 gram medjool dates, pitted
- 100 gram dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 gram raw almonds
- 50 gram walnuts (or other nuts)
- 25 gram pepitas
- 25 gram sunflower seeds
- 25 gram chia seeds
- 35 gram coconut oil
- 10 gram cacao powder, good quality
- pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chocolate pices and dates in Thermomix bowl. "Closed lid"
Chop for 5 Sec on speed 8.
Add all other ingredients and chop 5 sec on speed 6.
You can adjust this if you want the balls to be finer or rougher looking.
Roll mixture into balls and place in fridge.
Choc Nut Protein Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Healthy Chocolate Balls by The Thermo Niche