- 200 gram medjool dates, pitted
- 100 gram dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 gram raw almonds
- 50 gram walnuts (or other nuts)
- 25 gram pepitas
- 25 gram sunflower seeds
- 25 gram chia seeds
- 35 gram coconut oil
- 10 gram cacao powder, good quality
- pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chocolate pices and dates in Thermomix bowl.
Chop for 5 Sec on speed 8.
Add all other ingredients and chop 5 sec on speed 6.
You can adjust this if you want the balls to be finer or rougher looking.
Roll mixture into balls and place in fridge.
Choc Nut Protein Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Raw Choc Orange Fudge
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts