- 200 grams Cashews raw
- 1 Shredded coconut, Level MC
- 150 grams coconut oil
- 4 level tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 level tablespoons Raw Honey
Line a 20x20 baking dish with baking paper. Process cashews and coconut together Sp6 3-5 seconds . Place into a bowl and put remaining ingredients into TM bowl. Cook 90 degrees for 5 mins Sp 3. Once finished place cashew and coconut mixture into TM bowl and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" Sp 2 for 3 seconds. Pour mixture into prepared dish and place into fridge to set for approx 6 hours.
Accessories you need
Best left overnight then slice into portion controlled slices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls