- 1.5 packages Malt O Milk Biscuits
- 600 g Full Cream whipping cream
- 1 can Sweetened Condenced Milk
- 150 g Violet Crumble Bars - full size
4h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
1. Line the base of a slice tin (i use 23x31cm) with baking paper. Place a layer of Malt O Milk biscuts on the prepared slice tin then set aside.
2. With the Violet Crumble (3 packets/150g) still in packaging, use a rolling pin to smash into small pieces, set aside.
3. Insert butterfly whisk into the bowl & blade. Add 600g of chilled cream and whip for 50 sec/ speed 4, until the cream is stiff but not overbeaten.
4. Add the can of condensed milk and 150g of Violet Crumble mixture, then 15sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 3.
5. Spread the mixture to cover the biscuts on the preared tin,( make sure all the biscuts face the same way, this helps with serving),then place another layer of biscuts on top of the cream layer. This will form a sandwich of biscuts and cream, just like an ice cream slice should be.
6. Place in freezer for a minimum of 4 hours. To serve,cut into slices and serve immediatley.
Honeycomb Ice Cream Slice
Accessories you need
Instead of using choclate you can use fresh fruit such as, Raspberries, Strawberries, Mangoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge