- 1.5 packages Malt O Milk Biscuits
- 600 g Full Cream whipping cream
- 1 can Sweetened Condenced Milk
- 150 g Violet Crumble Bars - full size
4h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line the base of a slice tin (i use 23x31cm) with baking paper. Place a layer of Malt O Milk biscuts on the prepared slice tin then set aside.
2. With the Violet Crumble (3 packets/150g) still in packaging, use a rolling pin to smash into small pieces, set aside.
3. Insert butterfly whisk into the bowl & blade. Add 600g of chilled cream and whip for 50 sec/ speed 4, until the cream is stiff but not overbeaten.
4. Add the can of condensed milk and 150g of Violet Crumble mixture, then 15sec//speed 3.
5. Spread the mixture to cover the biscuts on the preared tin,( make sure all the biscuts face the same way, this helps with serving),then place another layer of biscuts on top of the cream layer. This will form a sandwich of biscuts and cream, just like an ice cream slice should be.
6. Place in freezer for a minimum of 4 hours. To serve,cut into slices and serve immediatley.
Honeycomb Ice Cream Slice
Instead of using choclate you can use fresh fruit such as, Raspberries, Strawberries, Mangoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.