- 8 Apples, medium Granny smith, Peeled, cored, cut into eighths
- 2 stalks rhubarb cut into 2cm pieces, Long stalks,(use 3 if not long)
- 80 g brown sugar
- lime juice, Good squeeze, 1 lime
- 150 g Oats,rolled
- 100 g Flour (plain)
- 50 g brown sugar
- 50 g Coconut (dessicated)
- 5 g cinnamon (ground)
- 150 g Butter, cubed
1. Place half the cut up apples and rhubarb into the TM bowl and half the brown sugar, give a little stir with spatula, place remainder of apple, rhubarb and brown sugar into bowl, stir a little again, so that sugar is fairly even through the fruit. Squeeze the lime juice over the fruit.
2. Cook for 9min/100*//speed 1.
3. Place into large glass baking dish or casserole dish
Wash & dry TM bowl for next step.
1. Place all ingredients in TM bowl and mix for 5sec/speed 5, scrape down sides and mix again for 5sec/speed 5.
2. Knead for 1min//
3. Spread crumble mixture over fruit filling, you may need to break it up a little as it is a bit of a chunky topping.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 180* for 20min or until golden brown.
Rhubarb and Apple Filling
This is delicious with Custard made from the EDC with lemon rind milled at the beginning with the sugar and cornflour.
If you do plan to use the lemon rind in the custard, you can substitute the lime juice in the fruit filling with juice of the lemon you peeled for the custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie