- 100 g Organic coconut oil
- 100 g Organic Carob Powder, can substitue with cacao or cooking chocolate, choc chips, as long as it makes up the 100g
- 50 g Organic Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 5 g Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pinch Himilayan Sea Salt
- Natural Flavouring Essence, optional, see note.
8Recipe is created for
Add coconut oil to the TM 50 degrees 2 minutes (this may need
shorter or longer depending how firm the coconut oil is at the time. Keep it
warming until most of the oil is liquid.)
Weigh in carob, honey (or substitues), vanilla and salt.
Heat speed 1, 60 degrees for 8 minutes. You may need to scrape
down in side of TM bowl half way through this part.
Pour finished product into a sterilised jar. One with a narrow top will help with
pouring of the topping onto your ice cream.
Try adding a few drops of natural peppermint or orange essence for a few
different flavour option, you can also try white choc with strawberry essence for
strawberries and cream.
Makes approximately 250gm
DO NOT refridgerate -
You can make double or more batches, you will just need to increase the cooking
time to compensate, so all ingredients are dissolved through the oil. Depending
on your location, coconut oil in the final product may slightly seperate or become
harder in cooler weather. Just pop the jar into a bowl of hot water -or microwave
to help liquify before use.
A much healthier option for you and your children to enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream