- 200 g Desiccated Coconut, or shredded coconut
- 70-100 g raw cacao powder, or Changing Habits Cacao Wafers
- 70 g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1/4 tsp himalayan sea salt
Add coconut to TM bowl. Process 37deg/1min/Sp8. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat twice.
The longer you process your coconut the smoother your coconut butter will be.
If using Cacao Wafers add to Coconut Butter and process 5sec/Sp6.
Add all other ingredients and process 37deg/5min/Sp3.
Pour into chocolate moulds. If you do not have chocolate moulds pour into a baking paper lined form and cut into pieces when set.
Leave to set in freezer for 15 min. Remove from moulds and store in fridge in airtight container.
Warning - this does NOT make a smooth silky chocolate. It is rough, but tasty & healthy and a great alternative to store bought chocolates.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls