- 375 grams white cooking chocolate
- 250 grams cream cheese
- Plain biscuits (I use milk arrowroot).
8Recipe is created for
Grate chocolate speed 8 5-10 seconds (NOISY!)
Melt Chocolate 4 minutes 60C ( I find white choc takes longer and a higher temp) speed 3
Put blades on speed 4 and Add cream cheese 1/4 at a time over about 20 seconds.
Speed 5 20-30 seconds.
Use the spatula to put blobs on top of the biscuits, you can either serve now or put in the fridge to firm up a bit.
To clean the bowl I half fill with warm water and put it on for 3 minutes 60C, then go up to speed 9 for about 4 seconds. This is especially useful if I forgot to clean the bowl straight away.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)