- 375 grams white cooking chocolate
- 250 grams cream cheese
- Plain biscuits (I use milk arrowroot).
8Recipe is created for
Grate chocolate speed 8 5-10 seconds (NOISY!)
Melt Chocolate 4 minutes 60C ( I find white choc takes longer and a higher temp) speed 3
Put blades on speed 4 and Add cream cheese 1/4 at a time over about 20 seconds.
Speed 5 20-30 seconds.
Use the spatula to put blobs on top of the biscuits, you can either serve now or put in the fridge to firm up a bit.
To clean the bowl I half fill with warm water and put it on for 3 minutes 60C, then go up to speed 9 for about 4 seconds. This is especially useful if I forgot to clean the bowl straight away.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge