- 125 g m marie biscuits
- 125 g m scotch finger biscuits
- 3 tblsp cocoa
- 200 gm coconut (plus extra for rolling balls in)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 40 ml kahlua*
- 1 x 395 g m tin sweetened condensed milk
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in TM bowl and grind for 5 to 7 seconds on speed 8
Add coconut, cocoa and mix on reverse, speed 3 to 4 for 10 seconds
Add remaining ingredients and mix on reverse, speed 3 to 4 for 20 seconds
Roll mixture into balls, then roll in extra coconut and place in refrigerator to set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple Coconut Balls