- 125 g m marie biscuits
- 125 g m scotch finger biscuits
- 3 tblsp cocoa
- 200 gm coconut (plus extra for rolling balls in)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 40 ml kahlua*
- 1 x 395 g m tin sweetened condensed milk
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in TM bowl and grind for 5 to 7 seconds on speed 8
Add coconut, cocoa and mix on reverse, speed 3 to 4 for 10 seconds
Add remaining ingredients and mix on reverse, speed 3 to 4 for 20 seconds
Roll mixture into balls, then roll in extra coconut and place in refrigerator to set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake