- 750 g pure cream, (Paul’s or local)
- 120 g Lakanto Monkfruit pure icing sugar sweetener, (Available at Woolworths/Coles)
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 g Protein Powder, (I used Noway Vanilla Salted Caramel)
- 1 level teaspoon xanthan gum
- macadamia nuts
- Freeze dried raspberries
- frozen raspberries
- Sugar free chocolates, (Well naturally, Vitawerx)
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Insert butterfly whisk.
- Using 50g of cream in a small dish, mix in the protein powder and xanthan gum till smooth (this prevents them clumping) add to TM bowl.
- Add remainder of cream, sweetener, egg yolks, salt and vanilla to TM bowl.
- Mix 5 sec / sp 4 scrape down sides.
- Cook mixture 9 min / 90°c / Sp 2
- Strain mix to remove any lumps.
- Place into a shallow dish (silicone is great) or large ziplock and lay flat on a baking tray and freeze for 8 hours of over night to set.
- When set, remove from freezer and cut into small chucks, place in TM bowl mix 30 sec / sp 7.
- Scrape down sides and repeat previous step until smooth.
- Here you can add in any extras if you wish.
- Place in Mix Shop icecream moulds or in a single tub. Freeze again until set
- OPTIONAL for single serve ice creams. Remove from moulds and drizzle with melted sugar free chocolate, sprinkled with freeze dried raspberries etc. have fun!
Prepare Ice Cream base
Re-mix, add flavourings and mould.
Accessories you need
Using the silicone ice cream moulds from The Mix Shop you can create single serves.
This recipe is keto friendly with less than 2.5 g of carbs per 100g. The mix shop moulds are approx 70-75g filled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Mum's Pumpkin Soup
- Fruit Crumble Muffins