- 750 g pure cream, (Paul’s or local)
- 120 g Lakanto Monkfruit pure icing sugar sweetener, (Available at Woolworths/Coles)
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 g Protein Powder, (I used Noway Vanilla Salted Caramel)
- 1 level teaspoon xanthan gum
- macadamia nuts
- Freeze dried raspberries
- frozen raspberries
- Sugar free chocolates, (Well naturally, Vitawerx)
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Insert butterfly whisk.
- Using 50g of cream in a small dish, mix in the protein powder and xanthan gum till smooth (this prevents them clumping) add to TM bowl.
- Add remainder of cream, sweetener, egg yolks, salt and vanilla to TM bowl.
- Mix 5 sec / sp 4 scrape down sides.
- Cook mixture 9 min / 90°c / Sp 2
- Strain mix to remove any lumps.
- Place into a shallow dish (silicone is great) or large ziplock and lay flat on a baking tray and freeze for 8 hours of over night to set.
- When set, remove from freezer and cut into small chucks, place in TM bowl mix 30 sec / sp 7.
- Scrape down sides and repeat previous step until smooth.
- Here you can add in any extras if you wish.
- Place in Mix Shop icecream moulds or in a single tub. Freeze again until set
- OPTIONAL for single serve ice creams. Remove from moulds and drizzle with melted sugar free chocolate, sprinkled with freeze dried raspberries etc. have fun!
Prepare Ice Cream base
Re-mix, add flavourings and mould.
Using the silicone ice cream moulds from The Mix Shop you can create single serves.
This recipe is keto friendly with less than 2.5 g of carbs per 100g. The mix shop moulds are approx 70-75g filled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Mum's Pumpkin Soup
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Mini monsters