- 80 grams almonds, raw
- 80 grams Cashews, raw
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 70 grams raw cacao, cocoa or carob powder
- 250 grams coconut oil
- 150 grams Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/8 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
8Recipe is created for
Place almonds & cashews in a dry TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 9 or until very fine.
Add all other ingredients (coconut oil works best in this recipe when solid, not liquid). Mix on speed 5 for 15-20 seconds until well combined.
Spoon into silicone chocolate moulds and place in fridge or freezer to set. Best eaten chilled, as will start to melt if left out too long.
Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
Try not to over mix ingredients, recipe works best when ingredients are just combined.
For a bit of variation, add a drop of peppermint oil, or dried cherries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate