- 1 package Maree biscuits
- 175 grams Butter
- 300 grams cream
- 60 grams Boiling water
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 teaspoon Agar Agar or gelatin
- 1 package Red Jelly Cyrstals
- 4 Kiwi Fruit
Recipe is created for
Line a square cake tin with baking paper so it hangs over the sdes.
Melt butter for 2 minuites 100 degrees or until melted.
Add biscuits and process for 10 seconds speed 8. Press into prepared tin and refridgerate until firm.
Wash out bowl.
Peel kiwi fruit and place in TM bowl for 20 seconds speed 8 or 9 unitl smooth. Add condensed milk, cream, boling water that has had the agar agar disolved and process for 1 minute speed 7. Pour over biscuit base and let set for several hours or overnight.
Prepare jelly as per packet using only 350ml of water. Once cooled pour over filling and place back in fridge to set.
Cut into squares and Enjoy.
Kiwi Jelly Slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Potato Soup
- Veg Sandwich