- 120 grams Raw Cashew Nuts
- 120 grams raw almonds
- 300 grams medjool dates pitted
- 80 grams Shredded Coconut (or flakes)
- 2 tablespoon organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon Vanilla extract/essence, to your taste
- 60 grams chocolate chip, *****Optional
Add both cashews & almonds to the bowl and mill for 5 secs on speed 6.
Add dates and mix on speed 7 secs on speed 7.
Add coconut, oil, vanilla and chololate (if using) and mix for 6 secs on speed 2.
Line a baking tray with glad wrap.
Empty jug onto the tray and flatten out to 2-3mm.
Put in fridge for a few hours to set, then remove and cut into slices.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)