- 150 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 20 grams Extra coconut for rolling
- 1 teaspoon xylitol (or your preferred sweetener)
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 70 grams frozen blueberries or your favourite berries, (should work with fresh however I have not tried it)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 1 small lemon or ½ lg, (grated off using a fine grater)
- Place all ingredients into the mixer and blend 1 min/speed 5/mc on
- Scrape down and blend 30secs/speed 5/mc on
- Roll into truffle sized balls and roll in coconut
- If you are strictly counting carbs, divide mixture into 4 equal portions and make sure you get 7 or 8 per portion so you have 30 balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream