- 200 grams almond meal
- 45 grams dessicated coconut
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 100 grams lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scaped out
- 65 grams coconut oil, melted
- pinch himalayan pink salt
- 60 grams shredded coconut, for rolling
Place all ingredients (except shredded coconut for rolling) in bowl and mix 1 minute / speed 8.
Place a teaspoon sized spoonful in your hand and roll to form a ball. Roll in shredded coconut. Continue until all mixture is used.
Refrigerate 20 minutes or until firm.
Suitable to freeze.
This recipe has been adapted from tge 20/20 diet cookbook by Lola Berry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Savoury Mighty Muffins