- 1 Lemon Zest of 1 Lemon
- 130 g Cashews, raw
- 50 g Shredded Coconut (or dessic)
- g Protein Powder, 2 scoops
- 25 g Maple Syrup (pure)
- 50 g water
- dates, 4-5 dates
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel the zest of 1 lemon and place into bowl, Mill 1min/Sp10. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add in Cashews, Coconut, Protein Powder, Mayple Syrup and dates. Turbo 1.5sec. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add in Water, Mix 10sec/Sp5 or until combined. Add more coconut or protein powder if too wet.
Roll into balls & roll in Coconut if preferred.
Store in fridge.... Enjoy
Lemon Cheesecake Protein Balls
To increase the protein you can roll in Chia and or Flax seeds. Can add plain quick oats or roll in coconut
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup