- 1 Lemon Zest of 1 Lemon
- 130 g Cashews, raw
- 50 g Shredded Coconut (or dessic)
- g Protein Powder, 2 scoops
- 25 g Maple Syrup (pure)
- 50 g water
- dates, 4-5 dates
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel the zest of 1 lemon and place into bowl, Mill 1min/Sp10. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add in Cashews, Coconut, Protein Powder, Mayple Syrup and dates. Turbo 1.5sec. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add in Water, Mix 10sec/Sp5 or until combined. Add more coconut or protein powder if too wet.
Roll into balls & roll in Coconut if preferred.
Store in fridge.... Enjoy
Lemon Cheesecake Protein Balls
To increase the protein you can roll in Chia and or Flax seeds. Can add plain quick oats or roll in coconut
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free