- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup unsalted Macadamias
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 45g butter
- Pinch salt
- zest of one lemon
- 250g Philadelphia Cream cheese
- Sweetener. I use 2 tablespoons of Nativa or 3 tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup or 1/2 cup dextrose
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup thickened cream
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
1. Process almonds and macadamias on speed 6 for 3 seconds until fine.
2. Add butter and salt and mix on speed 4 until combined. Press into a greased slice tin approx 20 x 30cm.
3. Place in 180 degree oven for 5- 10 minutes until just cooked and only slightly browned. Don't overcook it because it is going back into the oven.
1. Reduce oven to 150 degrees.
2. Finely grate lemon zest on Speed 9 for 10 seconds
3. Add cream cheese, egg and sweetener into your cleaned out bowl. Process on speed 4 for 8 seconds or until cheese is smooth and your sweetener has dissolved.
4. Add lemon juice and cream. Process on speed 4 for 3 seconds or until combined.
5. Pour mixture over base. Place in oven for about 20 minutes. You want the mixture to set slightly, it will wobble when taken out of the oven. It does not need to be browned on top. Let it rest for 30 minutes and put it in the fridge overnight to set completely.
Accessories you need
I sometimes use almond meal in this recipe instead of raw almonds. If you don't have almonds or macadamias just use whatever nuts you have available.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)