- lemon rind, from 1 lemon
- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 50 grams Coconut, shredded or dessicated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 125 grams Butter, softened at room temperature
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 60 grams lemon juice
- 125 grams raw sugar, milled into icing sugar
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams Shredded coconut, to garnish
1. Prepare a lined slice tray.
2. Ground the lemon rind at speed 9 for 10 seconds.
3. Add pack of Marie biscuits, coconut and ground cinnamon, blend at speed 8 for 10 seconds. Set aside dry mixture into a separate bowl.
4.Place butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract and heat at 100°C for 5 mins/speed 3.
5. Combine lemon juice and dry base mixture, then mix speed 4/15 seconds.
6. Pour base mixture into lined slice tray and refrigerate for 30 mins.
1. Mill raw sugar at speed 9/5 seconds.
2. Add cream cheese, lemon juice and vanilla extract then whisk at speed 8/10 seconds or until lightly fluffy.
3. Pour over base layer, using spatula to even cheesecake layer over base slice.
4. Sprinkle shredded coconut to garnish.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
Cream Cheese Top Layer
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Dad's Easy Chicken Curry
- Pumpkin Zucchini Cheesy Mini Muffins
- Char Siew (BBQ Pork) Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Ham and Tomato Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Brookie - Chocolate Chip Brownie Swirl Cookies
- Sambal Belacan Tumis (Fried Chili Shrimp Paste)
- Traditional Mooncake with Red Bean paste
- Malaysian Chicken Laksa
- Flourless Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- Stir Fried Mushroom and Egg Noodles
- Nyonya Onde-Onde
- Sticky Apple Chocolate Cake
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)