- 4 Eggs, room temperature
- 100 g Butter
- 175 g Sugar
- 2-3 Lemons
- 80 g Flour
- 480 g Milk
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 45min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven 180°C
Fill your kettle and boil in preparation for the water bath.
Insert butterfly whisk into the TM bowl.
Separate the eggs, placing the whites into the TM bowl, and the yolks into a separate bowl for later.
Whisk the whites 2-4 mins / speed 3.5
Remove the butterfly whisk.
Set aside the whipped egg white into a clean bowl.
Peel one of the lemons and blitz 15 sec / speed 9
Add butter and sugar and cream 30 sec / speed 4
Add flour and juice of lemons and mix 5 sec / speed 4
Scrape down sides
Add egg yolks and milk
Mix 1 min 30 sec / speed 5
Insert butterfly whisk once again
Add the reserved egg whites.
Whisk 10 sec / / speed 1
Remove the butterfly whisk
Pour into an oven-proof dish and stand in a hot water bath (see picture)
Cook 3/4 hour or until slightly golden on top.
Delicious served with cream or icecream
This is YUM when served hot, straight from the oven, but cold is great too!!
Just one mouthful and you will know exactly why this dessert is called Lemon DELICIOUS!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Energy balls
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Apple Shortcake
- Blueberry Muffins - (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- German-Style Cake (with mashed potato)
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Peach Blossom Cake
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins