- 250 g plain sweet biscuits, eg: Digestive
- 125 g macadamia nuts, toasted
- 50 g Shredded coconut, toasted
- 125 g Butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 3 tsp gelatine
- 60 g water
- 200 g caster sugar
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp lemon myrtle
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 600 g cream
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Cake Cooling Australian Dessert Egg free
1.Crush biscuits and macadamia nuts 5 sec/sp 5. You may need to do this in two batches. Set aside
2.Melt butter 1 min/90C/sp 3
3.Add biscuits, macadamia nuts, coconut and sugar to butter, mix 6sec/sp 6
4.Into a 26cm springform pan, press crumbs into base and up the sides. Use MC to help spread crumbs evenly
5.Refrigerate while filling being made
1.Place gelatine and boiling water into a bowl, stir until dissolved and set aside to cool
2.Place cream cheese, sugar, lemon myrtle and vanilla in TM bowl and mix 6 sec/sp 6
3.Insert butterfly and mix 1 min/sp 4
4.With butterfly still attached and at speed 4, slowly add cooled (but still liquid) gelatine. Mix for 2 mins
5.Reduce to speed 3 and slowly add cream. Mix until well combined.
6.Remove shell from fridge and pour in cream cheese mixture. Chill until set
Accessories you need
Adapted from recipe by Sara McCleary at bellyrumbles.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti