- 2 Large lemons zest and juice
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 600 grams Cream thickened or pouring
Mill zest and sugar 10 seconds, speed 10
Add cream bring to boil then boil for 3 minutes about 8 minutes depending on the start temperature of the cream temp 100 speed 3
Add lemon juice speed 3"Counter-clockwise operation" for 10 seconds Pour into pretty serving dishes and refrigerate until set about 3 hours or make the day before and leave overnight
Top with a little extra cream and Serve with shortbread....I suggest lavender shortbread....recipe to come later ....and edible flowers
Accessories you need
Looks lovely served in parfait dishes and very rich
sets creamy at the top and usually gets a liquid at the bottom
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard