- 1 lemon rind
- juice of 1 lemon
- 150 g Self Raising Flour, or GF self raising flour
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 25 g Butter
- 50 g Maple syrup
- 125 g Fresh ricotta
- 250 g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add lemon rind to bowl and blitz 5sec/Speed 7. Scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Add butter to bowl and melt 2min/50deg/Speed 2.
Add all remaining ingredients including lemon zest and mix 10sec/Speed6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again 10sec/Speed 6.
Fill Measuring Cup with batter and use it to pour desired amounts into medium-hot oiled pan. Turn when bubbles appear on top of pancake and cook another 30 - 40 seconds.
Serve with berries, honey and lemon juice or toppings of choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Salmon Curry