- 200 g Shredded coconut
- 120 g medjool dates
- 5 g vanilla essence, (2 tsp)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 290 g raw cashews, (2 cups)
- 45 g fresh lemon juice, (1/4 cup)
- 55 g Maple syrup, (1/4 cup)
Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper and set aside.
Place all ingedients for the base into TM bowl and mix 50 secs Speed 8.
Place the mixture into the prepared tin and using the back to a spoon (or your fingers!) push base down evenly to spread out and make a base.
Place in freezer whilst making the top.
Place all the ingredients for the top into TM bowl and mix 1 minute 10 seconds Speed 8.
Scrape down sides half way through.
Remove base from freezer and place lemon mixture on top – spread evenly.
Place in freezer for 1 hour.
Allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting into 16 even squares. Serve immediately.
Note: You can soak cashews for 1 hour before hand if you wish but you don’t need to.
If the lemon mixture is sticky and hard to spread simply wet a spatula / back of a spoon to help.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet