- 2 lemons juiced (no seeds)
- 1 can Condensed milk 400g
- 1 bottle Cream., Whipping
- 2 package lemon jelly (85g)
- 1 package 1x packet Scotch Finger Biscuits
- 1 package strawberries, punnet sliced.
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in bottom of dish.
Make jelly with 1 cup of hot water and stir until dissolved. Add 1 cup of cold water and refrigerate until cold. Whip chilled cream in thermomix speed 3.5 for 30 seconds until soft peaks. Add Condensed Milk and lemon juice and turn thermomix speed 6 for 1 minute until creamy and thick. Pour over biscuits and decorate with sliced stawberry. Pour half cold jelly over strawberry and place in fridge for 1 hour. Place remaining jelly on bench and then pour remaining jelly over slice after 1 hour. Return to fridge for min. 2hrs or overnight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble