- 200 g licorice, black or flavoured
- 90 g raw sugar
- 75 g milk powder
- 50 g water
- 80 g Butter
- 350 g Chocolate melts, dark for black, white for flavoured
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add chocolate to bowl. Grate 10 sec spd 10. MC in. Set aside.Put licorice in bowl, 10 secs spd 8. MC on. Scrape and repeat.Add sugar, milk powder, water and butter. 5 sec spd 5 MC on.Cook 13 mins 90C spd 3 MC offAdd chocolate and cook 8 mins 90C spd 3 MC offIf using flavoured licorice, I recommend adding red colouring to enhance the colour.Place in a tray lined with baking paper without delay, as it will set quickly.Place in fridge until set.Cut into 2cm squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Keto Bread
- Muesli bars
- Coconut soup
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes