- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 150 g raw or rapadura sugar
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 400 g Frozen Berries
- 550 g ice cubes, (500 - 600g), divided into two portions
8Recipe is created for
Place leaves and sugar into mixing bowl and mill together 10 sec/speed 9.
Add coconut cream and berries with half the ice and blend 10 - 15 sec/speed 9.
Add remaining ice and combine for 1 min/speed 9 or until blended and smooth, using spatula to assist. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Recipe will make around 2L of sorbet. Try changing the berries for a different taste every time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl