- 250 gram granita biscuits
- 85 gram Butter, chopped into pieces
- 4 gelatine leaves
- 250 gram Cream Cheese, chopped
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 80-100 grams fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Egg free Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Quick Carnival Christmas Easter Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Cake Praline/sweets Tart Cooling Dessert
- Line the base of a 23 - 25cm springform tin with baking paper
- Add butter and Biscuits into mixing bowl
- Chop 10 secs / Sp 8
- Transfer to tin and press down evenly and firmly across the base of the tin.
- Place in fridge
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water. Make sure leaves are covered.
- Add cream cheese, condensed milk, 40-50grams Lime juice and lime zest to mixing bowl and combine 10 secs / Sp5
- Get 2nd mixing bowl or transfer mixture to a bowl.
- In mixing bowl add remaining lime juice and heat 1min 30secs / 100 degrees / Sp 2.
- Add soaked gelatine and stir 15 secs / sp 0.5
- Add this liquid to the cream cheese if in mixing bowl or add cream cheese mixture to the bowl wiht the liquid.
- Mix 10 secs / Sp 4
- Transfer to tin and spread evenly across the base.
- Chill in fridge for 2 hours or until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Celery, Leek & Thyme Soup