- 60 grams sugar
- 6 lemons, large
- 5 3 eggs + 2 yolks
- 75 grams pure icing sugar
- 200 grams Milk
- 200 grams thickened cream
- 3 tablespoons limoncello liqueur
8Recipe is created for
1. Mill sugar 5 seconds / speed 7.
2. Juice lemons, strain and add juice to sugar.
3. Cook 10 minutes / Varoma / speed 2.
4. Set syrup aside to cool.
5. Add eggs, yolks and icing sugar to TM bowl.
6. Insert butterfly and mix 5 minutes / speed 4.
7. Add milk and cream.
8. Cook 10 minutes / 90C / speed 1.
9. Add syrup and limoncello, mixing for 30 seconds / speed 2.
10. Pour into a shallow container lined with baking paper higher than sides for easy removal.
11. Freeze overnight or for 8 hours.
12. Add chunks of icecream gradually to TM bowl, mixing 1 minute / speed 9 or until smooth and creamy. Refreeze in deeper container.
This quantity fits perfectly in the 1 litre Thermoserver for storing in freezer and for transporting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Bircher Muesli
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar