- 60 grams sugar
- 6 lemons, large
- 5 3 eggs + 2 yolks
- 75 grams pure icing sugar
- 200 grams Milk
- 200 grams thickened cream
- 3 tablespoons limoncello liqueur
8Recipe is created for
1. Mill sugar 5 seconds / speed 7.
2. Juice lemons, strain and add juice to sugar.
3. Cook 10 minutes / Varoma / speed 2.
4. Set syrup aside to cool.
5. Add eggs, yolks and icing sugar to TM bowl.
6. Insert butterfly and mix 5 minutes / speed 4.
7. Add milk and cream.
8. Cook 10 minutes / 90C / speed 1.
9. Add syrup and limoncello, mixing for 30 seconds / speed 2.
10. Pour into a shallow container lined with baking paper higher than sides for easy removal.
11. Freeze overnight or for 8 hours.
12. Add chunks of icecream gradually to TM bowl, mixing 1 minute / speed 9 or until smooth and creamy. Refreeze in deeper container.
This quantity fits perfectly in the 1 litre Thermoserver for storing in freezer and for transporting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan