- 4 level tablespoon powdered gelatine
- 125 grams xylitol, low carb sweetener made from birch and corn. No aspartame or saccharine-no aftertaste. gentle taste
- 100 grams arrowroot flour, includes 20gms for dusting
- 1 level tablespoon rosewater essence
- 2-3 drops pink colouring or fresh beetroot juice
- Additional Icing Sugar, sifted
8h 0minPreparation 12minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place 700gms water in TM bowl - sprinkle gelatine on top and let it sit while you grease the tin to hold the baking paper in place. Line with baking paper.
Add the Xylitol to the water and gelatine - 6.5 mins, Speed 2, at 100 degrees. Reduce to 90 for 2 mins.
Mix 80gms arrowroot with 125 mls/gms cold water and while on Speed 2 pour arrowroot mixture through hole in lid.
Add rosewater essence and pink colouring while still on Speed 2.
The mixture should now appear quite viscous. Pour into lined tray and refrigerate overnight - then cut into squares and dust with a mixture of arrowroot and icing sugar.
Low sugar Turkish Delight
You may like to add a handful of chopped pistachios to the mix for an authentic middle eastern accent.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Musk Sticks
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Ditch the Carbs Flourless Berry Sponge
- LCHF Friendly Strawberry Chia Jam
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)
- French Chocolate Silken Pie (LCHF, GF)
- Chocolate rosewater cheesecake
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- LOWER Carb Vanilla Icecream
- Ricotta and Lemon Cake (LCHF,GF)
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Mango Fat Bomb
- LCHF peanut butter cookies
- Low carb Lemon Cheesecake