- 200 grams macadamia nuts
- 450g grams dried fruit and nuts, e.g.apricot, pineapple, ginger, cranberries, mango
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut (to coat)
8Recipe is created for
Place Macadamias, and dried fruit of choice in thermomix.
2.chop for 1 minute speed 7. scrape down sides then blend a futher 20 secs speed 7.(mix should hold together to form balls)
3.Place dessicated coconut in a bowl, Take tablespoons of mix and roll into balls and coat in dessicated coconut
Best to store in fridge.
Suitable to freeze.
I prefer to use dried pineapple, apricots, cranberries, naked ginger (50g) and mango. May use any dried fruit of choice. eg, figs, sultanas, dates, cherries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE