- 8 Medjool Dates, de-seeded
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 150 grams Whole blanched almonds
- 4 whole eggs
- 100 grams Lindt Chocolate or Similar
- 40 grams cornflour
- 410 grams coconut milk
- 40 grams sugar
- 10 grams cocoa
Place Almonds into TM Bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 9, set aside.
Place Pipped Dates into TM Bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6.
Return Almonds to bowl, add Condensed Milk and mix 30 sec/speed 5.
Press mixture into Flan Dish and refrigerate.
Place Chocolate and Sugar in TM Bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8.
Add Eggs, Cornflour, Coconut Milk and Cocoa and cook for 7min 30sec/90°c/speed 4.
Place in Tart Base and refridgerate for at least 3 hours.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Azuki Bean Paste ( Red Bean Paste)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath