- 8 Medjool Dates, de-seeded
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 150 grams Whole blanched almonds
- 4 whole eggs
- 100 grams Lindt Chocolate or Similar
- 40 grams cornflour
- 410 grams coconut milk
- 40 grams sugar
- 10 grams cocoa
Place Almonds into TM Bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 9, set aside.
Place Pipped Dates into TM Bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6.
Return Almonds to bowl, add Condensed Milk and mix 30 sec/speed 5.
Press mixture into Flan Dish and refrigerate.
Place Chocolate and Sugar in TM Bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8.
Add Eggs, Cornflour, Coconut Milk and Cocoa and cook for 7min 30sec/90°c/speed 4.
Place in Tart Base and refridgerate for at least 3 hours.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE