- 130 grams Butter, unsalted
- 200 grams Digestive biscuits
- 200 grams Maltesers
- 750 grams cream cheese
- 200 grams sour cream
- 200 grams icing sugar, (why not make your own with 200g raw sugar, blitzed for 10 secs @ sp 9)??
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 50 grams Boiling water
- 100 grams Maltesers
8Recipe is created for
Melt butter in TM bowl for 3 mins / 60° / speed 2 making sure that butter is completely melted before moving on to next stage... add biscuits and Maltesers and mix for 15 secs / speed 6, stopping half way to scrape down edges.
Press the mixture over the base of a lined 25cm spring-form tin using the MC. Chill for approx. 30 mins.
Add boiling water to a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatine and stir until gelatine is completely dissolved. Set aside to allow to cool.
Add cream cheese, sour cream and icing sugar to TM bowl and mix for 30 secs/ speed 6 (you may need to use the spatula to get the mixture moving in the Thermomix bowl)
Add the Maltesers and the gelatine mixture and combine on reverse / 10 secs / speed 6.
Pour the filling mixture onto the biscuit base and top with as many Maltesers as you feel suit. Press them all down slightly so that they won't try to roll off when you are eating a slice! Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until the cheesecake is set.
Remove cheesecake from the spring-form tin and serve. Enjoy...
This has got to be one of baddest cheesecakes I have ever made - I admit that I probably used way more Maltesers than you need to but of course, it's up to you how bad you want to make this sweet! Enjoy...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Stock Paste
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)