- 140 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams Butter, room temperature
- 35 grams apricot jam
- 1 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 190 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoons vinegar, malt
- 140 grams plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 grams water, hot
- 200 grams cream
- 140 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 20x20 ovenproof dish.
- Add sugar to TM bowl. Mill for 15sec/speed 9.
- Insert butterflybowl and the rest of the sponge base ingredients. Beat for 30sec/speed 4. scrape down the sides of the bowl then beat for another 30sec/speed4.
- Pour batter into greased dish and bake for 35-40min
- When base is almost cooked add water and heat to 90°C. Then add remainder of ingredients and cook for 3min/100°C/speed 2.
- Once base is out of oven piece with a fork all over. The more the better. The pour sauce over base. Serve once all the sauce has been absorbed.
Accessories you need
Use raw sugar for a more caramel flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Vanilla Vanilla ice cream
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Nannie’s Relish - thermi converted using tinned tomatoes
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace