- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 200 g mango
- 200 g frozen mango in pieces
- 300 g coconut milk, frozen into ice cubes
Weigh in the dessicated coconut and blitz for 20 seconds/speed 10. I love the texture that this creates but you can adjust the roughness of the coconut in this step to suit your personal taste.
Add the fresh mangoes, frozen mangoes and coconut milk to the TM bowl and blitz again for 30 seconds/speed 10 with the aid of the spatula.
Insert into mouth, YUM!!!
Mango and coconut icecream
Accessories you need
This would take over 24 hours in a normal kitchen and us lucky Thermomix users can have it in under one minute!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- No bake muesli bars
- Coronation Chicken
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Mrs Latimore's Curry Dip
- Berry Mango Delights
- Mango smoothie