- 450 g mango flesh, Approximately 2 medium / large mangos
- 2 tablespoons Gelatin powder
- 130 g water
- 350 g Boiling water
- 220 g coconut milk
- 90 gram white sugar
- 1 portion mango flesh
Recipe is created for
1. Place mango flesh in bowl and puree 30-40 seconds on speed 8-9. Then pour into a bowl and set aside. Rince out bowl
2. Weigh out 130g of water, place on lid and turn onto speed 3. Slowly add gelatin powder (over 10-20 seconds) through the lid. Let the mix sit for 2-3 mins
3. Add boiling water and sugar to the gelatin mix, turn on speed 2 for 3-4 seconds to mix. Leave 2 minutes and turn on speed 2 for 3-4 seconds again to ensure sugar has disolved
4. Add mango puree and coconut milk to bowl and mix 30 seconds speed 3.
5. Divide amongst 6-8 serving bowls and place in fridge for at least three hours.
6. Decorate with some extra mango flesh to serve.
Accessories you need
Other similar recipies do many of the steps outside of the thermomix but this recipie its all done in the thermo therefore no need to worry about weighing / measuring anything separately.
This is a low sugar pudding (many similar have 300g+ of sugar so you could easiler add more but I prefer to let the sweetness of the mango shine through).
You can replace the gelatin with Agar Agar to make this a vegan desert.
The puddings will last 3-4 days in the fridge so an ideal make ahead recipie that only then needs the mango to be added on serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.