- 50 g dried coconut
- 90 g dried sprouted buckwheat
- 35 g oats, substitute with gluten free wheat bix if a GF version is required
- 110 g pitted dates
- 40 g Saltanas
- 2 tbsp melted cold-pressed coconut oil
- 3 cups fresh ripped mango, flesh only
- 1 cup fresh ripe pineapple, flesh only
- 125 g raw agave
- 125 g lemon juice
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup melted cold-pressed coconut oil
- 2 tbsp melted cacao butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add dried coconut, buckwheat, and oats to mixing bowl. Mill 15 sec / speed 9 into flour. Mill longer if required.
2. Add dates, saltanas and turbo 1 sec setting until mixture resembles fine couscous consistency.
3. Add melted coconut oil and mix 20 sec / speed 4.
4. Line a cake tin with plastic wrap and press the base evenly into the tin. Keep the base in the fridge while making the mousse.
1. Add all the mousse ingredients except coconut oil and cacao butter. Blend 30 seconds / speed 9, or until smooth.
2. Add coconut oil and cacao butter and blend 15 seconds / speed 9.
1. Pour mousse filling into cake tin. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or place in the freezer for 2 - 3 hours to set.
This recipe was converted from Megan May's Mango Pineapple Mousse Cake with slight changes to the recipe.
Feel free to play with the proportions of pineapple and mango to find your favourite combination.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake