- 250 grams Mango frozen
- 100 grams raspberries frozen
- 4 tangeloes, Segmented Peeled and zest from one.
- 1 frozen banana, cut prior into chunks
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 5 --- cardamon pods, peeled
- 1 zest of 1 tangelo
1. Wrap zest of one tangelo in paper towel to dry out overnight.
2. Place fruit into a container and freeze overnight. Freeze banana separately.
3. Place the 5 peeled cardamon pods into the 60 grams of raw sugar to flavour it.
4.Place sugar with cardamon and dried tangelo zest into bowl of Thermomix and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
5. Add frozen fuit to bowl and chop on speed 8 for 20 seconds.
6. Add banana and chop speed 8 for 8 seconds.
7. Scrape down sides of bowl, insert butterfly and mix on speed 4 for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Freezing the Fruit- the day before!
Make sure your fruit is well frozen.
This is from our Cooking Class in Warner, delicious and so easy!
Adapted from Nicole Johnstone's Cardoman Mandarin and Mango fruity Dream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)