- 250 grams Mango frozen
- 100 grams raspberries frozen
- 4 tangeloes, Segmented Peeled and zest from one.
- 1 frozen banana, cut prior into chunks
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 5 --- cardamon pods, peeled
- 1 zest of 1 tangelo
1. Wrap zest of one tangelo in paper towel to dry out overnight.
2. Place fruit into a container and freeze overnight. Freeze banana separately.
3. Place the 5 peeled cardamon pods into the 60 grams of raw sugar to flavour it.
4.Place sugar with cardamon and dried tangelo zest into bowl of Thermomix and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
5. Add frozen fuit to bowl and chop on speed 8 for 20 seconds.
6. Add banana and chop speed 8 for 8 seconds.
7. Scrape down sides of bowl, insert butterfly and mix on speed 4 for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Freezing the Fruit- the day before!
Make sure your fruit is well frozen.
This is from our Cooking Class in Warner, delicious and so easy!
Adapted from Nicole Johnstone's Cardoman Mandarin and Mango fruity Dream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates