- 70 grams mango
- 160 grams full fat cream cheese
- 55 grams unsalted butter
- 20 grams Erythritol/Xylitol (or sugar for non LCHF)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into bowl.
2. Mix together speed 4, 20 seconds or until all combined
3. Place mixture into moulds of your choice (I use silicone as its easier to get the fat bombs out) and freeze until set.
Accessories you need
Try using different types of fruit for a change.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Habanero and Mango Chili Sauce
- A Passionate Crush
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- MSG based seasoning
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Fresh mango muesli
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt