- 60 g raw sugar
- 300 g fresh mango
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 300 g ice cubes
- 300 g coconut cream, – frozen in ice cube trays
8Recipe is created for
Place the sugar in the bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9 to produce pure icing sugar.
Add the mango, lime juice and frozen coconut and slowly turn the dial to speed 9, for 20 seconds.
Add remaining ice. Slowly turn the speed dial to speed 9, use the spatula to help keep the ice on the blades. This takes about 1 minute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge