- 60 g raw sugar
- 300 g fresh mango
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 300 g ice cubes
- 300 g coconut cream, – frozen in ice cube trays
8Recipe is created for
Place the sugar in the bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9 to produce pure icing sugar.
Add the mango, lime juice and frozen coconut and slowly turn the dial to speed 9, for 20 seconds.
Add remaining ice. Slowly turn the speed dial to speed 9, use the spatula to help keep the ice on the blades. This takes about 1 minute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge